CFO of International Business with a proven track record of 25+ years at blue chip companies with global matrix organizations that include PwC, HP and Logitech and 10+ years of experience in international consulting and training focused in finance in SBI he has founded in Geneva.
During his senior financial positions in corporations, he has been accountable for the P&L and Balance Sheet management of multi-hundred million to multi-billion USD local, regional and global businesses and he has experience in international markets (EMEA, Latin America, Canada, Middle East). He has a big-4 experience (PwC) and GAAP, IFRS and Swiss Accounting.
During his finance consulting business, has successfully completed 75+ projects in EMEA and Eastern Central Asia that include strategic planning, implementing business management processes and systems, global risk management and leadership coaching and training.
During both his corporate and consulting careers, he has managed major projects at regional and global level
- INSEAD, General Management Program – 1993
- Istanbul, Bosporus University, BA in Business Administration; Major in Accounting and Audit 1981 – 1985
- Istanbul, Darussafaka High School, Major in Natural Sciences 1974 – 1981
- Licenses & certifications
- AMA-CPM Facilitator -Management Centre Europe (MCE)
- On-line Facilitator Program – Management Centre Europe (MCE)
- Extra-Ordinary Leader Facilitator – Zenger Folkman (USA)
- AMA-CPM Certified Professional in Management – American Management Association (USA)
- Swiss Business Institute (2011 – today)
- Founder and Managing Director (Geneva)
- Logitech (2008-2010)
- Director Finance EMEA (Morges / Switzerland)
- Hewlett Packard (1989-2007)
- Director Finance, Imaging and Printing Group EMEA (Geneva)
- Director Finance, Financial Services, Europe, Canada & Latin America (London)
- Director Finance, Hewlett Packard International Bank (Dublin)
- Director Finance, Russia (Moscow)
- Director Finance, Turkey (Istanbul)
- PWC (1985-1988)